The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Lorna Jane.
Since I am in the fitness industry, it is important to me to look sharp when I’m at the gym – whether I’m working out or working the front desk. So, even when I workout, I try to get clothes that are both comfortable and classy, just in case I’m meeting a new member or business person for the first time.
When I got to a chance to try some Lorna Jane fitness apparel, I have to admit I was overwhelmed. Trying to narrow down my selection was extremely difficult. They have SO many cute and unique styles, patterns, cuts and colors.
With every click to a new page, I saw something and thought “ooo! THAT’s my favorite”, only to click to the next screen and say the same thing about something else.
Here’s what I picked out:
Since our staff uniform is black, I opted for something black this time – but next time I’m going with fun crazy bold color because LOOK HOW FLIPPIN’ CUTE THEIR STUFF IS!?! Seriously! I SO have to have those crazy colorful capris!
Here are just a few things I really like about Lorna Jane:
- There are 70-100 New Styles Released Each Month!
- They have Fitness Apparel for ALL Types of Exercise – from dance, swimming & running to lifting!
- They’re clothes aren’t just fashionable, they are comfy and functional! Gotta love something that looks as good as it feels!
- They have great sales, and you can even shop by price so you can find stuff to fit your budget.
- And look at their cute sayings they have like this one “Sweat + Effort = Miracles” …LOVE!!!
Lorna Jane also has some really cool books & diaries. Here’s a link to download Lorna Jane’s ebook, “Move Over Sugar Recipe Book”. I personally love her diary, where you can track your fitness journey, along with get recipes and inspiring quotes along the way. So cool! All in all, I really love what she is doing with her brand and will definitely be back for more!
Happy New Year and New You!!