Coach’s Nutty Nanner Protein Shake
Since I’m not a huge fan of oatmeal (even though I eat it all the time because it’s so good for you), I decided to start adding it to my protein shakes. Here’s a meal replacement shake I made today – and BOY is it good!!
527 calories, 52gms of protein with milk
427 calories, 42gms of protein with water
The Coach’s Oats, along with the taste of Peanut Butter, gave it an extra nutty flavor and texture. Very yummy!! The fat from the peanut butter and whole grain oats slow digestion so I will not only feel full longer, but I’ll absorb more of the protein. Enjoy!
- 10 Tips to Kick the Never-Ending Diet
- Q&A: Fat Burners, Diet Pills & Thermogenics
- Beware of These Weight Loss Stumbling Blocks
- 7 Fit Tips for Optimal Recovery
- 5 Tips to Avoid Weight Gain Rebound
- Bikini Competition: Will I Do It Again?
- 56 Calorie Calzone Quiche
- Small Fitness Tweaks that Can Make a 10-Pound Difference
- Banana Protein Oatmeal
- VACA POLLO RECIPE: Seriously Delicious Low-Cal Snack or Meal