If you’ve ever suffered from a throbbing aching pain in your derriere, that possibly even radiates down your leg, you have likely experienced Sciatica. Sciatica, literally is a pain in the butt – and it can be fixed pretty easily.
Steve explains what Sciatica is often caused by and how to eliminate the pain. If you’ve been in pain due to Sciatica, you won’t BELIEVE how these simple exercises can change your life!
Stretches for Sciatica
10 Tips to Pain Prevention:
1. Maintain good posture (poor posture often instigates a lof of common pain issues)
2. Remove items from your back pocket (like your wallet) when driving or sitting for long periods of time
3. Do the above stretches often through out the day, holding each stretch for a minimum of 30 seconds. (no bouncing)
4. Take anti-imflammatories when needed
5. Ice Ice baby! Ice reduces inflammation, where heat can induce an inflammatory response
6. Invest in a good vitamin regimen with quality fish oil (like Complete Essentials) to help inflammation naturally
7. Avoid sugar which can cause inflammation
8. Do a cellular detox (like Cleanse for Lifef) to rid your body of toxins that also can cause inflammation
9. Use a foam roller to break up fascia and help loosen tight muscles
10. Treat yourself to a massage
Subscribe for more tips!
Subscribe to pFITtv for more helpful videos!