People are constantly asking me to recommend a protein powder to them, but what they don’t realize is all protein supplements are not created equal. Not only are there many different brands and flavors, there are different blends for different needs.
Today I am going to talk about a very unique protein powder that is more than just a protein powder. In fact, I’d have to say it falls under a totally different department altogether. It’s part energy drink and part protein powder – and before you even think about getting it, here are a few things you should know because there’s nothing out there like it – at least not that I’ve seen.
5 things you should know about Pro Matcha
1. Pro Matcha is made of green tea. Pro Matcha, by Vibrant Health is made with Matcha, a specially grown and processed green tea. Yes, you heard right. It’s made with GREEN TEA! We’ve all heard of green tea and how healthy it is, but this particular tea leaf has a host of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids in every drop. It’s so potent that 1 serving of Matcha would give you the nutrient equivalent of 10 cups of regular green tea. The potency of Matcha makes this one of the healthiest beverages on the planet.
2. Pro Matcha gives you sustained energy. I’d have to say that Pro Matcha is first a health and energy booster more than a standard traditional protein powder. Most supplement companies throw in a dash of something unique or special (like caffeine) to make it different enough to stand out, but Pro Matcha focused on the health and energy benefits first. The added benefits are not an afterthought. The total body benefits are the focus – starting with the brain.
The energy you get from Pro Matcha is probably best described as a calm alert. Since Matcha is a combination of unique energy boosting amino acids and caffeine, it gives you incredible clarity and the ability to concentrate without the caffeine jitters. For example, I am normally easily distracted. That’s why writing an article like this can take me twice as long as it may for others. Since I have two articles to write today, I had a shake before I started and I’m flying through it with superior alertness and the ability to concentrate, despite all the interruptions. Even after multiple texts, phone calls and emails, I’ve had the ability to jump right back on my computer and pick up right where I left off.
3. Pro Matcha is made for more than just muscle.
Most protein blends try to give you protein that mainly matches muscle protein. While Pro Matcha does have all the essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) for optimal muscle growth and repair, this supplement takes it even further to meet all the protein needs for the entire body – not just muscle.
Even though Pro Matcha has 21gms of protein in every serving, fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders can actually add Pro Matcha to their regular protein shake for even more protein power (as well as all of the other benefits of Pro Matcha).
4. Pro Matcha is green. Don’t let the color freak you out. While you can get Pro Matcha in different flavors, like Vanilla and Chocolate, the Matcha green tea leaf and spirulina protein make the powder green despite the flavor. While this is not my favorite tasting protein supplement, the green color reminds me it’s more than just a protein powder.
The same way I like orange juice more than milk (and can’t fairly compare the two because they are totally different beverages), you can’t compare traditional protein powder with Pro Matcha because they are totally different supplements. Pro Matcha happens to have a great dose of protein in it, but its focus is the energy boost and total health benefits.
5. Pro Matcha is Vegan. Pro Matcha is made up of Algal, Sacha Inchi, Yellow Pea, and Spirulina, but the biggest protein-packing ingredient is from yellow pea. So, Pro Matcha is great for vegetarians and vegans. Finding a quality protein for vegans can be challenging, especially for my fit friends. Pro Matcha meets all the requirements for vegans who are serious about fitness and provides general health benefits to people who don’t yet go to the gym (yet!). Shoot, maybe after starting Pro Matcha, they’ll have the energy to start working out, too!
Pro Matcha Benefits
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Low glycemic index
- Aids in weight loss
- Curbs Hunger
- Pre or Post Workout
- Productive (No-Crash) Energy
- Contains all essential amino acids and BCAAs
- Fiber, vitamins, minerals, nutrients
- Immune Support
- pH balancing
Save with this Coupon Code
Use this coupon code: PFITBLOG for 20% OFF the total order! CLICK HERE to shop.
This post is sponsored by Vibrant Health. My opinions are my own.