One of my favorite sayings is “if you fail to plan, plan to fail”, and it is SO true – especially in the fitness world. Proper diet and training takes preparation. And, as soon as you find yourself unprepared, it is easy as pecan pie to go off plan.
Eating on the go and going to the gym takes a certain level of preparation. Your food needs to be portable, and packed up in Tupperware with all the utensils you need. Also, your gym gear has to be loaded up and ready before you head out the door each morning. That means my Live Well 360 bag needs to be packed with all my favorite fitness accessories, healthy food and apparel ahead of time. I suggest packing everything up the night before so you don’t run out of time, and run into excuses to go off plan.
20 Items in my Bag RIGHT NOW!
- Tilapia, a sweet potato & a banana
- Shoes, shorts, tank and socks
- iPad (for watching TV on the elliptical)
- Yurbuds earphones
- Wrist Wraps (PR Wraps)
- iPhone Arm band
- Voss Water bottle
- Impact Energy Gum (new to New York – and now available at our gym!)
- Powder & lipstick (I never use it, but I have it just in case)
- Body Lotion (just in case I am smelly or dry! ha)
- Hair ties & head band
- iPhone charger (gotta have enough juice for my tunes!)
- Hoodie (stays in my bag just in case)
- Wallet (because I don’t carry a purse during the week)
- Speed rope
- Camera (yes, because you neeeever know when you’ll need to make a fitness memory!)
- Bath & Body Works Body spray
- Protein bars (I had Designer Whey bars in mine right now!)
- Macbook Pro (because it goes everywhere I do!)
About My Favorite Bag
I have 2 LiveWell 360 bags. This is the CORE bag. Totally comfy and not bulky. My other bag is the LUXX bag, with a built-in padded laptop case!
Million pockets! Ok, not really ..but a LOT! Yes, I’m TOTALLY organized!
I plan to succeed with a well-packed bag! Take a peak of what I can fit inside!
Built to last.
You can find bags cheaper, but I promise I will still be using my Core bag after you go through your next 3-4 cheapos! If you are a gym rat, it’s worth the investment to buy a gym bag that is perfect, high quality and that won’t let you down!