It’s understandable. Walking on a treadmill can get boring. However, there are ways to keep it fresh! It’s time to take the clothes off the treadmill and put it to good use again – and this time, you can do MORE than just walk on it it!
You can burn calories, while firming your glutes and core, on your old treadmill with some fresh new treadmill moves – all with the treadmill running at only .5 – 1.0mph. Take it slow, practice the moves first and then get ready to feel the burn!
GLUTES, CARDIO & CORE!
A – 5-minute warmup:
Light jog or power walk
B – Treadmill Circuit:
1. 1 Minute of Walking Lunges
2. 1 Minute of Skateboard Lunge on the left side
3. 1 Minute of Skateboard Lunge on the right side
4. 1 Minute of Ab Wheel Walk
5. 1 Minute of active rest (moderate walk or jog)
C – 5-Minute Cardio:
Fast Power-walk or Steady Jog
Repeat B & C 2 more times for a 35 minute workout.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE WORKOUTS!