WELCOME! I’m so glad you found us! If you have a diet and fitness question, it’s very likely I’ve written on it. On this page, I will attempt to list some of the most popular topics and questions for people just starting off. Consider this your introductory to fitness page – and your introductory to me and my blog! After looking over some of the topics listed here, I encourage you to use my search bar to search other topics as well. AND if you still don’t see what you need, feel free to leave a comment or suggestion on topics you would like to see in the future.
Welcome to the PFIT family! I am honored to have you!
Getting started is easy as 1, 2, 3! Start with these 3 things. Once you commit to the following things, then proceed to invest in getting more education and other workouts.
1. Start our 4-Week Online Workout Program online OR join LiveExercise and workout with us LIVE online!! We do the BCx Boot Camp Show, Chiseled Cardio and various other shows!
2. Get one of our online fitness programs: Pfat To Pfit Transformation Program (Get Pfit workbook, 2 workouts and a meal plan), our beginner health and fitness program called the Doctor Stopper or just the Get Pfit Handbook, which is everything I personally teach our own clients. 80% of your success is diet and understanding the process. It’s true, weight loss success is 80% diet. These are the actual tools Tasha and Steve used to lose weight on Fit To Fat To Fit on A&E – and they are the same tools we use to teach all of our personal clients here in Vero Beach.
3. Get Nutritional Coaching: Steve and I offer FREE nutritional coaching for all our clients. We have a complete nutrition line for weight loss, performance, energy and anti-aging. Visit our Nutrition Page to learn more.
3. Get Motivation. We can’t depend on motivation, but it helps! Be sure to follow us on facebook, instagram, twitter and pinterest. Click HERE for all our links & click HERE for motivational mantra/memes. Find a mantra that connects with you and post it everywhere!! And don’t forget to subscribe!!
PFIT TIP: To help make you a success, recruit a friend. Invite a friend to do it with you – even if they live in a different town. Tell your social media friends for added accountability. Take accountability up a notch and post a before photos or your goals. Being on TV, or doing a competition, does help push you to succeed but you don’t need to be on TV or be on stage to succeed. You just need accountability.
- Before You Even Start, You need to know Why You Can’t Work Off the Weight
- Print the Dieter’s (Smart) Shopping List
- Then you need to learn how to plan your meals: 7 DAY DIET: How to Make Your Own Meal Plan
- Try some of My Top 20 Diet Tips
- Apply these 10 Tips to Kick the Never-Ending Diet
- Know What, When, Where & How to Take Protein
- Learn what foods are considered “high protein” in Protein Foods Exposed
- Get the Protein Facts & Info you need to succeed
- Understand CARBS: What to Eat & What to Avoid
- Avoid these Common Diet Mistakes
- Before you hit the gym or sidewalk, read my Top 5 Tips Every Fitness Newbie Should Know
- Before you go to the gym, learn How to Set an Effective Workout Schedule
- Learn the gym lingo: Do You Speak Gym? 37 Fitness Words You Should Know
- Fat vs Muscle – 4 Myth Busters – The more you know, the faster you can reach your goal
- Check out these 50 Go-To Exercises for Your Gym Routine
- If you are (or want to be a runner) read Runners Beware: 4 Things You Need to Know
- Understand what’s best: High Reps, Low Weight vs. Low Reps, High Weight
- Make sure you are walking right with How POWERFUL are your Power Walks? Get 8 Tips to Improve
- Make sure you are exercising right: Are you really exercising? Ask your heart.
- BCx Treadz – our Treadmill Boot Camp Workout
- Join our workout for Beginners, Seniors or Morbidly Obese: Basic Training at Designer Whey
- Try our Design Your Body 4-Week Workout Program at Designer Whey
- Short on time? Try BCx Express (shorter version of BCx Boot Camp)
- Like obstacles? Use Savage Race Workouts (Mud run training) to boost your abilities.
- Want variety? Try the Summer Shape Up Challenge at Designer Whey with different trainers.
BCx Treadz Treadmill Workout
Have a treadmill collecting dust? We have a treadmill workout that works the entire body! Bring your treadmill back to life with 4 20 minute treadmill workout videos. Click here to get your treadmill workout.
Don’t Forget to Get My ebook
The Get Pfit ebook is the very same handbook that has helped hundreds of our very own local boot campers lose weight and get in the shape of their life. The handbook, based on truth and simple science, teaches readers how to get the results they want and make the changes they need to make fitness a lifestyle.
The Handbook Addresses
- Mental Road Blocks
- Basic Diet and Nutrition
- Understanding Calories
- Setting Realistic Goals
- Protein, Fat & Carbs
- How to Burn More Calories
- And Much More