Whether you are just starting, starting over or just needing a little motivation to take things up a notch, follow my 30 Days of Motivation series. In January, I committed to giving my readers 30 days of motivational topics, tips and support. Of course you don’t need to wait for New Year’s Resolutions to set goals, start fresh or start over. You can reinvent yourself any day at any time.
Let today be the beginning of a new you. The day you put your past behind you and you work to be the very best you can be.
“A person may aim high and hit low, but they rarely hit high if they aim low.”
30 Days of Motivation:
- 30 Days of Fitness Motivation
- Make Time, Not Excuses
- Get Back Up Again
- Ready, Set, NO-GO!
- Put Your Body on a Budget
- Eat Clean, Look Lean
- 10 Ways to Easily Boost Your Fitness
- Encouragement for the Discouraged
- Know Your Rights
- 5 Ways to Fight Diet Sabotage
- Could I? Would I? Should I?
- Leave the Past in the Past
- Fitness Isn’t a Job, It’s an Opportunity
- Don’t Let the Work Overshadow the Reward
- Does Your Diet Need More Muscle?
- You Can Tough it Out
- Don’t Let Your Weekends Get in the Way of Your Goal
- Keep Your Goals Closer
- How Willing Are You?
- The Secret to Getting Fit – What the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know
- How to Set an Effective Workout Schedule
- What is Your Decision?
- It’s Time to Get Energized!
- Your Grass Could Be Greener Too
- Quit Quitting
- No Gym, No Problem
- You Can’t Afford to Eat That!
- The Truth About Training Your Abs
- Fat WILL Surrender
- The Truth About Muscle Gains
CLICK HERE to view my motivational quotes.