Category Archives: Fitness Products & Trends
Reebok Outlet has taken 50% off all items for one day only. This is in addition to the already discounted prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offer: Reebok Outlet: 50% off all items!
Run Date: Wednesday, July 23rd ONLY
Promo Code: iSHOP
INCLUDES: Nano 2.0, ATVs, RealFlex, DMX SKY, ZigQuick, Reebok ONE shoes, Yoga apparel, Zumba Dance apparel and CrossFit Apparel.
Now’s your chance to stock up!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Check out what’s in their outlet! (OVER 720 KILLER ITEMS)
ATVs – My trail running shoe
My favorite running shoe, the DMX SKY
My favorite weight training shoe, the CrossFit Nano 2.0 (Hint: I have bought both guys & girls shoes to get the colors I want!)
My favorite workout shorts!!
Steve’s favorite training shorts.
Here’s a video on the shorts I wear. You don’t have to be a crossfitter to appreciate these super comfy shorts that are great for lifting weights, doing kickboxing classes, running or any other activity that requires flexible comfortable attire.
The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Titin Tech.
Want to improve speed, power and endurance? Whether you are an athlete or a fitness enthusiast who likes a challenge, the Titin Test is for you! This workout is designed to work with the Titin Weighted Compression Shirt. But before you begin the workout, you need a marker. In other words, you need a number to beat.
Do these exercises with no resistance.
60 seconds each, with only 30 secs rest.
#1 Pull Ups (Mark you reps)
#2 Push Ups (Mark you reps)
#3 Sit Ups (Mark you reps)
#4 Box Jumps (Mark you reps)
The Titin Test Workout
10 DUBS (Double Unders)
60 Seconds of Pull Ups
10 DUBS (Double Unders)
60 Seconds of Push Ups
10 DUBS (Double Unders)
60 Seconds of Sit Ups
10 DUBS (Double Unders)
60 Seconds of Box Jumps
Complete 1- 3 Rounds
Follow The Video:
Do the Titin Test 2-3 times a week for 1-2 weeks. Then check your progress against your original markers. The more you train with Titin weighted compression gear, the more fit you’ll become. It’s only a matter of time before you will be faster, stronger and have more endurance. Keep good records each time you test against your marker.
Like what you see? CLICK HERE to fund your fitness and learn more (and get your own) Titin Weighted Compression Gear! Join the Titin team today!!
The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Titin Tech.
Boost Your Workout AND Results
Steve and I recently discovered a killer fitness tool to boost performance and calorie burn that will bring any workout to a whole new level. It’s the world’s ONLY weighted compression shirt called Titin. No bulky vests or attachments. You don’t have to hold onto anything or clip into anything – your hands are completely free and you are totally comfortable to do whatever you want to to in or out of the gym!
Versatile • Comfortable • Effective
Titin compression clothing is simply a heavier version of a second skin – especially awesome for athletes and fitness enthusiasts (HUGE with CrossFitters & athletes) who want to boost performance. The Titin shirt distributes weight evenly all over the body. Since the weight is in your shirt, you can increase the intensity of exercises you normally can’t change like burpees, mountain climbers, plyos, sprinting and jumping.
Not only can Titin clothing boost your workouts, the pliable weighted gel inserts can be heated or frozen to stay hot or cold for 35-45 minutes.
THE TITIN TEN WORKOUT
10 Bodyweight Exercises, 5 Extreme Rounds
#1 50 Yard Sprint
#2 40 Jump Rope
#3 35 Mountain Climbers
#4 30 Walking Lunges
#5 25 Air Squats
#6 20 Box Jumps
#7 15 Sit Ups
#8 10 Burpees
#9 5 Pull Ups
#10 1/8 Mile Run
60 Seconds Rest X 5 Rounds
We will be shooting some exclusive workout videos using the Titin Tech gear this weekend, so be sure to check back in and watch our social channels.
JOIN THE TITIN TEAM
Help Kickstart Titin get their gear out there so you can make Titan a part of your training. Titin has almost reached their $100,000 goal to take Titin to the next level. Be a part of the Titin team. Share this with your friends, team members, coaches, trainers and gyms. I am so sold on this product, I guaranteed you Titin will be a major player in all sports – including MMA, football, basketball, soccer, CrossFit and even running!
Hook Up With @TitinTech:
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Out of all my Reebok shoes, the Nano 2.0s are still some of my favorite kicks of all time. The way the look, the way they feel, the way they perform – nothing compares. They are one of the few pair of tennis shoes that look great in the gym, but also look awesome with jeans, shorts and even capris.
I have so many people ask me about my nanos, but one of the common responses is they are never on sale. So I made a pact to tell you when they ARE!!
Today only, you can get your own pair of Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 in Nacho Orange (V51721) for just $55! These exact shoes are the last Nanos I purchased myself and I paid full price I might add!
I should warn you. This item is limited in stock, and the sale only lasts one day, May 29th, so be sure to hurry and grab yours! Have fun shopping!!!
► Use Promo Code: NANO55
What’s a Nano? Nanos are not a running shoe, they are a cross-training shoe that are awesome for lifting, doing plyos, short sprints (or shorter runs), rope climbing and body weight exercises. These shoes ROCK!
Are Your Shoes Hurting You?
You can have knee issues, calf issues, painful ankles, hip pain and foot pain – all because you bought the wrong shoe for you OR you are wearing the right shoe for the wrong exercise! If you experience muscle or joint pain, the first thing you should try to try another pair of shoes. Whether they are old, or they just aren’t the right type of shoe for you (or the exercise), some pains can be eliminated simply by changing shoes!
MORE FIT TIPS FOR RUNNERS & SHOE BUYERS:
Be sure to subscribe if you want to learn more about killer fitness deals, helpful tips & fitness motivation!
I use my gym bag more than I do my purse! A matter of fact, I don’t even CARRY a purse during the week! A rely on my gym bag to carry all my belongings around. That is also why I don’t want to lug an ugly bulky manly bag from home to work to the gym or whereever!
So when I recently discovered Fivesse Home-Gym-Work Bag, I instantly fell in love! Maybe it was the soft pink accents. Maybe it was the cute tabs on all the pockets to help you organize your things. It could have been the pretty color combinations and patterns. When I try to pinpoint it, I simply can’t! I think it’s D: All of the above!
I got my bag with a matching garment bag for those times I need to have a nice change of clothes on a hanger instead of all bunched up in a gym bag. This was a super nice addition and perfect for any career woman or traveler. This bag would also be a fantastic carryon for those quick trips.
Here are some of the things I loved most about my bag:
Vented Shoe Pouch
Not one, but TWO bottle holders!! This is great for me since I like to have a water bottle AND a spot for a travel mug, energy drink or protein shake!
Tons of storage pockets for:
- class schedules/ipad
- dirty clothes
- gym card
- gym toiletries
- water bottle
4 Different Awesome Patterns:
Garment Bag: $64
The PureMove Armband is the best armband I’ve found made for the iPhone 5S/5. I got the opportunity to try it out this weekend on our group run with some of our bikini boot campers and members. Here’s why I was so excited about this armband!
One of my pet peeves is not being able to access my phone easily while running or working out at the gym. First, you have that stupid thick plastic barrier that not only holds your phone but it makes it extremely difficult to actually use the phone. Second, if you want to get the phone out of the case, it’s a challenge to get it out – especially if you are in a hurry. Lastly, once you get it OUT of the case, it’s a total pain to put it back IN the case without taking the whole armband off your arm.
With the PureMove Armband, I can easily navigate the touch screen – SOOO NICE! I was able to easily start and pause my RunKeeper app when I needed too (which was always a hassle). Not only was I able to navigate the touch screen better without the plastic barrier, but I didn’t have that annoying glare the additional plastic layer always gave my phone. The same tasks that took a minute or two to complete, now took me only 5-10 seconds. Less time struggling means more time sweating!!
Since I’m a picture-taking fool, I also enjoyed the ease of popping my phone right out of the case to take a quick snap shot of fun things along the way. Whether I want to take a pic of the sunset, scenery, funny sites or a pictures of gym members and friends, I don’t want anything to slow down my run. The PureMove Armband allowed me that freedom.
Have you seen Yes Man? That is SO me! hahaha :) I never go anywhere without a camera – and of course the iPhone is my camera when I’m on runs and I just love knowing I can capture the moment, even on my run!
Here are some of the photos I’ve taken on some of my runs. Burning calories is great, but making memories makes it even better! And now it’s even easier to do with the PureMove Armband.
If you had a week like I did, where your husband is shot (yes, that actually happened!) and you had emergency surgery that left you on your back for 5 days (yes, that happened too!), you may be in a total frenzy to do last minute shopping the day before Christmas!
Here is a list of fit gift ideas for your fit (or hope-to-be-fit-in-2014) friends:
- Fitness Clothes (I love Reebok of course! I also just got some really pretty Lorna Jane stuff!)
- Gym Bag (I love LiveWell 360)
- Workout Gloves
- Wrist Wraps (I like PRwraps, great for heavy lifts)
- Activity Tracker (I like Polar Loop, which connects with a Polar heart rate monitor)
- Fun Socks (You know how I love me sum socks!)
- Compression Socks or Arm Sleeves (I like Zenzah)
- Colorful Shoe Laces (Target & shoe stores often have them)
- Sporty Head Bands or Hair Ties for the girlies
- Gym Membership (at the Max of course if you’re local!)
- Gift Certificate for a Massage
- Gift Certificate for a Boot Camp or Personal Training
- Protein Smoothie gift card at your local gym or smoothie shop
- Gift Card to GNC (who wouldn’t LOVE that?!)
- Sports Bottle
- Straps (to help grip support for heavy lifts)
- Weight Belt
- Gift Certificate for an annual LiveExercise membership (online workouts)
- Shoe Freshening Balls (put in shoes or gym bag)
- Tennis Shoe Cleaner (I love Reebok’s cleaner)
- iTunes Gift Card for new music
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Blocks & Straps
- GymBoss Interval Timer
- Balance Ball
- Yurbuds Earphones (the BEST! at Best Buy)
- iPhone Arm Band
- Bodylastics Resistance Bands set
- Protein Shake Mixer Bottle (at GNC)
- Food Scale
- Blender (for protein shakes)
- Smoker or Grill (a protein eater’s must)
- Dehydrator (for making homemade beef jerky & dried fruit)
- Diet cook book (shop Books-a-Million)
- Reebok Nano 2.0 shoes for cross-training (my favorite!)
- Gym Towel
- Water Bottle Belt (for long distance runners)
- Lunch Sack & Tupperware for dieters
- Fitness Magazines (great for motivation & stocking stuffers)
I flipped out over this tank! It’s the perfect Christmas gift for your favorite coffee loving friend! Or, if you are like me, and a major coffee lover, you can just buy it for yourself! Or maybe you are also like me and, when you go Christmas shopping, you say “One for you, One for ME!” (I know, I’m awful!! They are too cute to resist!!)
I know I just blogged about my other tank I just got that said “I don’t sweat, I sparkle” and you might be thinking I’m now on Ruffles with Love’s payroll, but I’m not. I just think there stuff is so stinkin’ cute – AND, I know how hard it is to buy for some people so I figured you’d enjoy fun fitness gift ideas!
If you are a coffee lover, here are some tips to save extra calories so you can enjoy your cup of Joe without it expanding your waistline.
8 Ways to Save Coffee Calories:
1. Use flavored coffee. Trade high-calorie flavored syrups and creamers for delicious flavored gourmet coffee.
2. Cut the cream. If you can’t do without cream, cut it with skim or whole milk to save calories.
3. Lighten Up. It’s difficult for a person who likes a little coffee with their cream, to become a person who drinks coffee black. However, if you slowly wean yourself of heavy creamer, your taste buds will have time to adjust.
4. Make it mild. Stronger coffees require more cream to soften the intensity of the bitter flavor. If you go a little more mild, you may be able to go mild on your creamer too.
5. Pick only one – coffee or coffee cake. It’s hard to pass up the muffins and coffee cakes when you order your starbucks, but the reality is – that coffee you are ordering IS your treat. Don’t double your mistake by ordering two high-calorie treats.
6. Go small. Many times we order a large coffee just because it’s only a few cents more. Then we find ourselves gulping down the last few cold sips just because we don’t want to waste what’s left. Order small coffees for a small waistline.
7. Skip it. I don’t know about you, but meeting a friend at a coffee shop is the go-to thing to do. Half the time I really don’t even want a coffee. Yet, you bet your socks I’ll order one – just because. The last time I was tempted, I ended up ordering an unsweetened tea instead. It was refreshing and yummy and I didn’t leave with regret and the need to do 3 extra miles of cardio to erase one drink.
8. Limit the high-calorie treats to once a week. Just because it has coffee in it, doesn’t mean you should have it every day like your daily morning coffee. Treat fancy frappuccinos as if it’s actually a treat. Fancy coffees can have as much calories in an ice cream – and if you are dieting, you shouldn’t have ice cream every day either.
Popular Coffee Shop Calorie Chart
|Coffee with Splenda||15|
|Coffee with Skim Milk||15|
|Coffee with Skim Milk and Splenda||25|
|Coffee with Milk||25|
|Coffee with Sugar||60|
|Coffee with Cream||60|
|Coffee with Skim Milk and Sugar||70|
|Coffee with Milk and Sugar||80|
|Coffee with Cream and Sugar||120|
|Cappuccino with Sugar||140|
|Mocha Coffee with Cream||170|
|Mocha Swirl Latte||220|
Twitter handle: @RufflesAndStuff
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RuffleswithLove
Ruffles With Love Website: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RufflesWithLove?ref=pr_shop_more
Shipping Time/Info for Christmas:
All orders by 12/15 guaranteed by Christmas. All orders after 12/15 that are needed for Christmas need to request that in the notes.
PfitBlog Readers get 10% off with code PFIT10!!! WOOT!
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Win YourReeboks – Custom Shoes Designed by YOU!
Check out the Black Friday Deals, including discounts on Nano 2.0s and BOGO specials!!
…..AAAAND ENTER HERE to WIN a Gift Card to create your very own custom Reebok shoes!!!! Just tell me what your favorite Reebok product is and I will announce the lucky winner Monday!
Here is one of the custom Nano 2.0 shoes I’ve designed.
CLICK HERE to design your own shoes!
KILLER Black Friday Weekend Offers:
Reebok Nano 2.0’s for $75.00 with the promotional code “NANO”
Nano 2.0 Product Information
The next generation Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 is here! You the community have asked for more flexibility and breathability while maintaining stability in your footwear. The same low profile platform balances cushioning and low-to-ground feel so you can stay quick, safe and comfortable through the toughest of WODs.
• Breathable mesh upper for added ventilation
• Low-cut for added mobility, upper designed for lateral support and stability
• DuraGrip print along the toe cap makes it durable for a longer use
• High abrasion rubber outsole for improved durability
• Full length low profile with EVA midsole for cushioning and low-to-ground feel
• Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility
Runs 7:00pm on Thanksgiving through Sunday, December 1st on www.shop.reebok.com.