It’s time for another custom Designer Whey workout!! I asked YOU guys what kind of workouts YOU wanted. Then, each week, I pick one and create a new custom workout named after that person! Today’s workout is called Sarah, dedicated to Sarah Parker from FitBetty.com.
Sarah writes “I would love to have a good workout to get my legs/glutes/thighs in better shape! I always need help in this area, and it’s time for me to shuffle up my workouts again! Love weights, bodyweight, and plyometrics, kettlebells…it’s all good!”
Well, Sarah! Ask and you shall receive!
Sarah Glute & Thigh Workout
What you’ll need: Barbell & 15lb-20lb dumbbells (or kettlebells)
Tip: Click on the links of each exercise to watch video instruction.
2 Power Moves
3 Glutes & Quades LEFT
- 20 Lunge Front Kicks (left leg/kick right)
- 20 Slow Knee Repeater (left leg/right knee)
- 20 Curtsies (left leg planted – no weight on the right)
3 Glutes & Quades RIGHT
- 20 Lunge Front Kicks (right leg/kick right)
- 20 Slow Knee Repeater (right leg/left knee)
- 20 Curtsies (right leg planted – no weight on the left)
*Repeat Entire Workout 4 Times Through.
Follow @Fit_Betty on twitter and see how she liked this workout!
Here’s the workout graphic to Pin or Share!
FitFluential LLC compensated me for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.